✨🚀We are Ignion! We're revolutionizing the IoT with our Virtual Antenna® technology and Antenna Intelligence Cloud™ products that make antenna design as easy as LEGO. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch seeking a seasoned professional with relevant industry experience who can hit the ground running.✨🚀
Ignion is the world leader of IoT antennas solutions provider with operations in Spain, USA and China, and we continue to expand in 2024.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative - EMEA to join our dynamic team.
Job Description and Dependency
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role within our EMEA Team by providing crucial support to the sales team members. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers, distributors, and partners. Your exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail will drive the accuracy and quality of the data presented to the team while ensuring seamless communication and efficient processes.
- This is an office-based position reporting to the Head of Sales.
This role entails external technical support and consultation, product/technical presentation, and promotion, including product selection, design recommendation, design validations etc.
- Work closely with the Senior Sales Team, Distributors and SMB Customers to address inquiries and requests.
- Process requests from AIC, opportunity entries, quotes and antenna samples.
- Manage projects from AIC submission fostering conversion to design and qualification stages up to a successful sales cycle.
- Conduct regular Opportunity reconciliation and contribute to accurate pipeline management. Daily work with data integrity and cleanup for customer accounts and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with other departments, Marketing, Engineering, and operations to process improvements, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive process improvements within the Sales Team by leveraging deep understanding of data content.
- Update monthly POS into Salesforce to ensure constant revenue tracking of EMEA opportunities.
- Maintain contact databases in Salesforce and Outlook to enhance communication efficiency.
- Ensure effective communication through the development and use of standardized email templates.
- Support the implementation of best practices for Salesforce utilization within the team.
- Ability to manage and assume ownership of several IoT projects at the same time with good planification, execution, and delivery skills.
- Build and maintain the relationship with customers. Customer facing activities with phone or virtual meetings via Team to facilitate projects progression through design and sales cycles.
- Address technical questions from customers via emails, calls and over-the-top communication applications.
- Be the expert in Virtual Antenna® technology during sales activities, such as customer calls, visits or conferences.
- Provide support to our customers to ensure understanding of the Virtual Antenna® technology, to properly guide them in the selection of the right Virtual Antenna® product that will meet their needs, as well as, to provide the appropriate design recommendations to integrate seamlessly our Virtual Antenna® solutions in their IoT devices, to lead them to the success.
- Initial product selection and/or recommendation based upon the customer requirements and Virtual Antenna Technology® product lines.
- Assist the customer offering the different sales kit - FAQ, footprint, schematics of reference design etc. to help Ignion win based on Regional Sales Plan & Sales Strategy.
- Perform customer design validations, such as, gerbers reviews.
- Execution of NNS-1.0 and NNS-2.0 services for supporting our customers in the region while helping them to finalize their design successfully.
- Team with Antenna Engineers to assist customers in advanced stages of the design cycle.
- Responsible for Virtual Antenna® training activities with customers, distributors, and/or partners.
- Interaction with internal/external customers and partners. Interact and support regional distributors so that they can optimally support their customers. Lead and/or participate in educational events, such as webinars or onsite customer training.
- Monitor pre-sales and post-sales plans while proposing focus and/or enhancements.
- Track and provide feedback on regional trends, needs, customer feedback, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, electronic engineering and/or Telecommunication Engineering.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in inside sales and support roles. Preferred experience in Antennas, Semiconductor or Electronics Sales.
- Highly organized with advanced skills in multi-tasking, planning, and prioritization.
- Experienced in antenna designs, radiofrequency, and electronics for IoT devices.
- Knowledge of the antenna design challenges for the existing IoT market segments: Smart meter, trackers, wearables, smart home/city, etc…
- Knowledge and experience in the most relevant wireless communications protocols in the IoT ecosystem specific to: LTE, LTE CAT-M, NB-IoT, Lora, Sigfox, Sidewalk, Zigbee, Wi-Sun, 4G, 5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GNSS…
- Comprehensive understanding and insight on the physical behavior of antennas and microwave networks and systems.
- Proven results supporting customers during the integration of antennas in IoT devices from the conception phase to mass production.
- Capable of working independently with minimum oversee.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, and enthusiastic for new challenges.
- Willing to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Patient, optimistic, methodical, and meticulous attitude.
- Fluent in English required, Spanish an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM software, particularly Salesforce.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact and communicate fluently with customers and other team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to analyze data through pivot tables.
- Demonstrate proficiency in phone and outbound calling techniques.
- A clear understanding of sales business processes.
- Proven ability to achieve targets and drive results.
- Compensation & benefits include competitive gross salary + bonus + Stock Appreciation Rights + catering service included + training + team building activities + health insurance upon completion one year of employment
- A real opportunity to develop your career in an international company that operates in the IoT ecosystem.
- Hybrid working model.
- Great facilities with amenities.
- Referral Program
Join Ignion and become an integral part of our dynamic team, working on exciting projects that shape the future of our organization. We offer a competitive salary package, professional growth opportunities, and a supportive work environment. If you are driven, passionate, and ready to take on new challenges, apply now!